• Applicants must be the child or grandchild of a member of the LCCIWLA who has been a member in good standing for at least three years prior to the application, defined as 36 elapsed calendar months of continuous paid membership prior to the April 15th deadline for the given year of application receipt.
• The applicant must be a permanent resident of Loudoun County for at least 3 years, defined as 36 elapsed calendar months of continuous residency prior to the April 15th deadline for the given year of application receipt.
• The applicant must have graduated or will graduate during the current academic year from a Loudoun County public or private High School.
• The applicant must be enrolled or be planning to enroll as a fulltime student at an accredited college for the upcoming academic year for which funding is being requested.
• A new applicant is defined as someone who meets the criteria listed under the All Applicants section of this document and has never received funding from the LCCIWLA Conservation Scholarship fund.
• The new applicant must complete the LCCIWLA Scholarship Application Package for New Applicants.